Ilya Ostashev (born 1982) is a Russian Moscow-based artist, originally from the Ural region. Since childhood he was involved in the creative process, drawing comics in particular.
His works are mainly thoughts of personal life and events from the outer world, a mixture of reality and imagination, analysis of the state of society and it’s heading. Often there is an ironic rethinking of mass culture characters. Behind the details there are a lot of references to real life and cultural phenomenons.
Ilya uses mainly paper, ink, watercolor and acrylic paints. Ilya is also into digital painting.
- 1st Karelia Biennale of Contemporary Art Printed Catalog, 2022
- MORS Festival catalogue, 2021
- The Art Of Sketchbook, Sandu, China, 2019
- Matter Of Technology Contest, 2022
- The Great Adventure Contest, 2022. Prize-winning place
- MORS—2021 festival
- 1st Karelia Biennale of Contemporary Art
- Gartallery Exhibition
- Citycelebrity Page